Hello!

I am Miss L Kerrigan, and I started this blog. Like right Now.
I never used this blog, since 2013, I don’t know why I started this, maybe it was a Teenager thing! 
I did think about doing this blog for a long time, to share my artwork and maybe my story! but I need
to be confident. So I am going to use this blog anyway.

This Post is about Art and design course, 3 years. In 2018 I graduated, then I was thinking what next,
I thought I might go to Derry (Londonderry) which has a Higher National Diploma course in Art &
Design (Textiles) in North West Regional College. I did go to look around and I really like the course
but I charged my mind because You have to write 5000 words! And take notes. Um, I don’t think so!
It should be more art than writing. I think they are very confused because they think the Art course is
an English course.

Ok! let's move on! So I though, “You know what, I am finish college for good.” I'm having a break for
1 year and no art. Yes, No art for 1 year. After Christmas, I am so disappointed in myself because
I missed art. Really! Then I just started drawing or painting and nobody was telling me what to do and
nooo deadline. Freedom!

In Summer, I was looking at my old art because I wanted to see if I had improved or should I do them
over again? 

don't look back you're not going that way
~Mary Engelbreit

Yes, I am going! 

So I did look at all my art from the 3 years, Pearson BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art & Design
Level 3 in 2 year and Pearson BTEC Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Art and Design Level 3 in 1 year.


It surprised me a bit.

1st year, Its cringe.
2nd year, Aye you getting there.
3nd year,  Aw ruined it.

I thought I never learnt in Art class and that I just did it in my own way, but no, I didn't, I learnt a lot.
I am happy because it did, improve me and I got better with my art and of course there is my story
to remember.

So Next Post will be (soon as possible) It about 1st year, 2nd year and 3nd year in every post when
art and design course pictures are done then it is going to be my own art project, Yes I am the boss.