Natural Form Painting and Drawing (1st Year)

At first, I thought I know how to do that but noooooo I don't. Because when you draw or paint you should not think I know I know, Because it might go wrong. Imagine drawing and you add too much shadow, well it's like the dos and don't of things like that, but I'm happy that I did learn so many skills for painting and drawing and it helped me to improve.
Well, when I looked at my art, it is very cringe, I know why because I just didn't understand this project and it was never clear to me. It was a nightmare! 

I remember I have to write and take a lot of notes for this project which I need help with because I am dyslexia. I got Learning Support but they had to help 2 other students too. The learning support was amazing and so helpful and of course they were such good craic! (good fun!) The learning support showed me how to write up the project and explained it all to me. All I remember, is I was very sassy, yes sassy and a bit of a diva. The learning support would ask me "why did you draw this and how did you do that?" I would stare at her "what? teacher told me what to do, ask them" Learning Support would just slap there hand on there forehead saying "NO, That not what I mean" then she got a plan "Ok just pretend, the art teacher so just tell me why you drew it?" She thought it would work but I said "I am sorry, I don't tell lies" then she just put her forehead on table and said "Oh my god, this is going to be a long day" well yes I'm annoying but I love her, she was my favourite.

Okay, Let me show you some of the natural form painting and drawing.

Charcoal






I drew the natural from using a home theme with the black charcoal and I learnt all diffident kinds of techniques, simple; light, darker, soft, hard and sketched. It helped me to draw better, but I don't like charcoal because it is messy, my hand is all black from the charcoal and there were marks on the table, wall and the door.

Soft Pastels


Aww I remember them! I called them "Blue Chicken" and the Art teacher wasn't impressed.  

I learnt new skills using soft pastels, Of course It was very messy too! But it's more colourful. I liked to draw with soft pastels and it's kind of good fun.

Acrylic Painting


Ok, I painted this but it's ugly! I'm impressed with the feather but nothing else! It helped me to use  different textures, also with mixing the colours. 

Watercolour Painting


Well, yes another ugly one, I don't know why I used bright red in background,  just no. I learnt that I should start by using a light colour and then gradually make it darker by adding lots of layers of paint. 

Final Painting


I chose the household theme because it makes me feel homely and  it was hard to think of what to do for an idea. I thought bright colours will be eye-catching but....... it's  a dull colour so that didn't work Oh well, Never-mind!