Printmaking (1st Year)

First day, all I remember is printmaking.
Oh before you read, I prefer to say "Art Teacher" and not Lecture. I know what the difference between is, like Teacher for school, Lecture for college or uni. But I don't like the word "Lecture" and I can't said that word. It sounds like letter to me. Its not nice word.

Imagine that!
If someone asks me "who teach you?"
I give the answers "Oh letter teach me" 
"Um Wha-" 

Told you.

Anyway, My Art Teacher was telling us about our theme for printmaking project. I have no idea what the hell the theme is, I remember I can't said the word "theme" (Awk, I'm deaf!) I went home and asked mummy what the word meant. The problem was she had no idea what I said, she just stare at me. But luckily my sister knew what I meant because she had done her A level art class at her school. "Do you mean Theme?" she asked "YES That word!" I pointed. They explained it to me and I got it, I told them, my choice was going to be the Victorian era. They said "well then that means, Victorian era is your theme"


I had learnt Lino Printing, Dry Point Etching, Stencil Print, Mono Print and Collagraphy Printing. It's quite  a lot, is it?

Lino Printing


 


I really like this lino printing, it's fun and I love mixing colours. But the tools are very sharp and dangerous,  and of course it very awkward to cut.


Dry Point Etching


I really enjoyed doing Dry Point, I draw the details of a Victorian dress but too much detail hurt my hand. Also it's soo squeaky I like watching  the other students as it was annoying their teeth. I found it's funny.


Stencil Print




This is my favourite printmaking, I liked mixing the colours to print. I am happy with all my prints that I made using the stencil.

Mono Print

Um... well I don't have Mono Print, I am sure I did put in the bin...Yep. Who cares, I dislike Mono Print.

Collagraphy Printing


Don't worry, this is the last one. Ha ha. I don't really like this project which I don't know why but I am pleased with this print and colours  I chose.