Photography (1st Year)

I love photograph. In my childhood, my first camera was a Polaroid  I got it on my birthday around  1998 or 1999 from my father. But Mummy wasn't happy and she took it away from me because I was too young for it. Then later that year, Mum used the Polaroid to take a photo of me and my little sister. Then she showed me how to used it. After that I just took pictures at random and mummy had to pay for more films. It is a good memory. Now I still used the camera but I am NOT a "professional" photographer I am not that good! But I prefer to experimental with photography.

Now! Its about Basic Photography like getting to know the settings, what is ISO and bla bla bla something like that. Of course I know how (Mostly I don't Know, Shh). 

All I remember is in class We have to take  photos, like lots of photos, I mean, so many photos and even random photos but It's all good practice.

I am trying to find GOOD photo's but the Art teacher was not interested and I still don't really know what she wanted!
So taking all the photos helped me to know how not to stop blur and make bright, sharp, focus and angles. And also I learnt ISO, Speed, exposure and shutter speed etc and of course different kind of  lens, camera and history.

Surface and Pattern

1/25 sec. f/2.4 3.97 mm ISO 100
1/20 sec. f/2.4 3.97 mm ISO 100



Night time Photo


5/2 sec. f/14 18 mm ISO 2500
I know, this is bad photo because I don't have tripod.

Speed Photos


1/13 sec. f/29 34 mm ISO 200
Yep, I look like an eejit.
1/500 sec. f/5.6 55 mm ISO 1600

Dark with light Photos



2 sec. f/4.2 30 mm ISO 100

2 sec. f/3.8 23 mm ISO 100

Close up 

1/125 sec. f/8 55 mm ISO 400

1/250 sec. f/8 55 mm ISO 320

And that it then.

This was good fun, because we can do anything, like go outside, walk around in college looking for patterns, make team's, colour team's (my colour team is green) and experimental with the camera. Also we learnt Photoshop and copy-printer and cyanotype. 

We must have Instagram for Photography project, I was not happy to join Instagram because I don't like to share. I remember I told the art teacher and learning support, about Instagram being creepy that I found the following part a little scare to me. I said "Oh! what if someone who like's car's, knife's or gun's follow me! See that's creepy!" they think I'm funny but I am serious! Learning support put my name down on Instagram anyway and shared my photo. I wasn't happy and then someone liked my photo, Learning support was excited "Oh look! someone liked your picture, let's see who it was?" she clicked it, and it turned out it was someone who liked car's, knife's and...gun's! no joke. She was freaked out and she told the art teacher, she look at me like how did you know that. 

Oh! by the way if you would like to you can follow my instagram