Drawing and Painting (3 year)

This is higher level Art and Design, I thought I would leave this course because it was a real stressy, nightmare and too much work, but I am happy that I finished it. It was for one year and I got a Pass. 


I had to draw almost everyday, but mostly I didn't bother. The Teacher asked me if i was doing it, I answered No, she wasn't happy. Don't worry, I filled all the pages.  






 


I learnt about colour and shapes. I picked different colours for the collage though I tried not use too many colours as it would be very busy and would take away from the main effect.
I thought about the different shapes that I could used in my collages, I like to add random shapes to make it look interesting. 



 I based oil painting on one of my collage, I cut out images from the magazine and stuck it on. I had to mix and match colours for my collage to keep it as  as much the same as possible. Also I added textile.


I had to pick 3 different colours and experiment with them and it was a very short time to paint it. I had to create lots of different painting, this is the best one. It was good craic!




Using perspective, I looked for a wall to draw in the Idea room, I chose an area I thought had interesting views and shapes. I decided to used brown paper because I wanted to create something different.




Last one, painting, it was my final outcome, I picked a church theme, I chose St Rose of Lima, I thought her story was an interesting one and also sad. I tried to create and draw it, I had an idea. To paint stained glass which will tell a story. I felt it will match my other themes.

Acrylic painting and collages also added hot glue coloured with black sharpie.