Printmaking (3 year)

First day of  November was the Printmaking project, it had to be finish the end of  November.
Yes It was very short, and we had 4 weeks but only 3 days a week. I thought it was crazy but the Art Teacher was always telling us "Well this course is a, Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Art and Design, that's what they do!" Yes, that's what they do and Yes, they're mad!
We had so many experiments with printmaking, and we did Potato Print, Using Acetate, Pressing Objects, Vegetables and fruits, Leaves and Flat Plant Material, Marbling, Mono-type prints and Salt Etching. Yep It did Happen, and it was good fun but it was a bit stressful.









This is my final outcome, I remember I would love to try and I did, I would NEVER do it again! I picked my own photo, this photo was at the Botanic Gardens Belfast, I love this place, because it's  nature and beautiful. That is why I choose it but I made a HUGE mistake, I should not pick this photo. It had too much detail, what the hell am I thinking! The teachers and learning support though it was funny! Oh and even my friends too!
I knew there was a deadline soon, I knew I don't have any idea for the final outcome and I knew I didn't have time for that! I told the teacher Salt Etching will be my final outcome and She accepted.
When I looked at it, I am very happy with it because it had so much details and was eyes-catching but it's looked like too much was going on. Yep I'm glad with that!